Waxwork offers returns and replacements for items within 72 hours of receipt of shipment. You must contact us within 72 hours or Waxwork will not refund after such date for any reason whatsoever. To initiate a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include your order number.
In order to receive a full refund:
- Customer will be responsible for return postage and must use the same original shipping method when sending back items.
- Items must be in new condition and returned in its original packaging.
- Vinyl Records and CD's must be unopened and still in their plastic wrap.
- Clothing must be unwashed and unworn.
- Items must arrive back to us in brand-new/mint condition without any defects.
Exchanges & Replacements
Our team inspects each and every item before it is carefully packed and shipped out. In the unfortunate case that your items are damaged or defective upon delivery, please email email@example.com to discuss replacement or refund options. Please include the item name and order number in your email. Items purchased from a third-party seller are not eligible for exchanges and replacements. Note that all items shipped USPS Media Mail are NOT eligible for exchanges or replacements for cosmetic damage sustained in transit such as dented corners, seam splits, etc. Feel free to upgrade your shipping service.
In cases of exchanges for audio defects in the original product, we will send the replacement piece(s) once we have received photos and/or video of the defect. There will not be a shipping charge for this exchange or replacement.
Please note that Waxwork Records is not in the business of selling collectibles and not all imperfections are considered defects. You can read more about the audio imperfections and packaging blemishes that allow for an exchange on our FAQ's here.